Employment & Careers
Jobs and Careers at
Acree Plumbing & Air
We set high standards for the individuals we hire because we believe it's the best way to servce our clients.
We set high standards for the individuals we hire because we believe it’s the best way to serve our clients.
Acree Plumbing & Air is an established locally local and family owned residential air conditioning and plumbing company in the Tampa Bay area since 1967. We have been in business for more than 50 years, proudly servicing the Tampa community along with the surrounding counties: Pinellas, Pasco, some Polk and Manatee.
We strive to create a work environment that motivates our team to do good great work. In fact, that’s what we’re here to do; earn the trust of the community, spread positivity through our actions, and leverage the collective genius of each other. Here at Acree, we rise together to ensure everyone benefits from the work that we do– our team, our clients, our company. Our top core values focus on:
- Everybody wins
- Always do the right thing
- Be extraordinary doing the ordinary
We are enjoying tremendous growth in demand services as well as maintaining our vast client database. We’re seeking top candidates to join our organization.
As a Senior HVAC Technician, you will enjoy:
- Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Tiered Compensation
- New Company Vehicles with Gas Card
- Choice HR benefits and Vendor Discounts
- Health (Base Plan 75% covered by Acree), Vision and Dental Benefits (After 90 Days)
- PTO & Paid Holidays (After 90 Days)
At Acree Plumbing and Air, we pride ourselves in having integrity in how we perform all our services, adhering to all company procedures with honesty and a great attitude. Here’s what we ask of all of our staff:
- Have a positive attitude and represent professionalism, these are essential in becoming an Acree team member
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written are a must to successfully follow Acree procedures
- Availability to meet demands of business and punctual attendance
This is a key component to being a successful HVAC Technician at Acree; if you are self-driven to succeed and take pride in having integrity and honesty define you then you need to be a part of our team. The following also help:
- EPA Certification as well as an understanding of ethical practices in repairs and handling of refrigerant
- Working knowledge on assisting clients with questions about financing or replacement
- High school diploma or equivalent